The Community Dental Center seeks to find different ways to work with the community at-large.
* We offer a sliding-fee program supported by funds from the United Ways of
Mid Maine and Kennebec Valley.
* We make annual visits to the local Head Start programs and provide exams, cleanings, and fluoride varnishes.
* We anticipate offering services to local homeless and domestic violence shelters.
Community Dental Center * 93 Main Street 3rd Floor, Waterville, ME 04901 * (207) 872-8891
Many of our first-time patients have painful, acute dental
problems. Once we get those under control, we focus on prevention. Our services include:
*a full dental exam
* education on oral health care
* restorative care
* hygiene maintenance every 6 months
goal is to break the cycle of poor oral health and engage our patients in routine and
preventive care with
emphasis on involving children in a lifelong program of oral health care.