WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS AT THIS TIME.
- Please complete the following forms prior to your appointment
- Account Registration and Health History Form
- Broken Appointment Policy
- Consent To Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- Dental Insurance Policy
These forms are important in allowing us to provide you services and the best of care.
Please complete the above forms or print their PDF versions and bring in at the time of your appointment or mail to:
Waterville Community Dental Center
2 Evergreen Drive
Oakland, ME 04963
- On your appointment day, please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment.
- Bring your insurance card with you to every appointment.
- Payment is due at the time you receive your dental care.
- Income based sliding fees are available.